We collect, process and retain personal information from you and any devices you may use when you navigate to a ALOTHMANFASHION.COM web or mobile view, by transacting, by registering an account or by participating in promotional activity and otherwise interacting with us. We may also collect personal information from you if you physically enter one of our stores or attend an event.
We capture customer data, purchase data and browsing behaviour as part of the ALOTHMANFASHION.COM Loyalty programme. This is so we can optimise and personalise your experience with ALOTHMANFASHION.COM.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
• Personal information including payment related information you give us when you register or purchase through the site;
• Content that you generate when interacting with our customer services team including details we require to contact you and verify your identity;
• Content we generate via machine learning algorithms as they apply to personalising your experience by curating more specifically the items you have an interest in, as well as supporting general service optimisation including bid / markdown automation.
• Other content that you generate through browsing activity including intended purchases, your marketing preferences, completion of surveys, wishlists, and participation in promotional activity.
• Device identifiers such as IP addresses, cookie IDs, IDFAs and other device identifiers, as well as geo location information, IoT technologies and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your browsing history, hashed email addresses, and your web log information.
If you ‘share’ ALOTHMANFASHION.COM content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter – you may be sent cookies from these websites. ALOTHMANFASHION.COM doesn’t control the settings of these cookies and is not responsible for how these cookies work.